Online Ear Reflexology Course
This online learning course will equip you with a solid foundation in Ear Reflexology/Auricular Therapy, and a sound knowledge of the specific techniques required to be able to integrate the use of the Ears in to your existing Foot Reflexology practice, or other body work practices, eg. Indian Head Massage, Massage, Facial Reflexology, Ear Candling, etc. or offer it as a stand alone therapy.
This course is aimed at fully qualified reflexology practitioners, or any qualified health professionals or certified complementary therapists.
Online Ear Course Content:
- What is Auricular Therapy/Ear Reflexology
- History of Auricular Therapy/Ear Reflexology
- The science behind working the ears
- Anatomy and structure of the ear
- The body mapped on to the ears
- Eastern and Western Reflexology points on the ears
- Benefits of working the ears
- Focus on pain management
- Case Study Examples
- The Ear Reflexology sequence and techniques
- Auricular Taping - placing of Ear Seeds on the ears
Zoom Class Dates/Times for 2021:
- January: Thursday 28th at 9am
- February: Thursday 18th at 9am
- March: Thursday 25th at 9am
- April: Thursday 22nd at 9am
- June: Thursday 10th at 7pm
- August: Thursday 29th at 7pm
Carefully select the date that suits you best. These are in New Zealand time zone. Click on each date to convert to your area.
PURCHASE THE COURSE MATERIAL PACK NOW AND ATTEND A ZOOM CLASS THAT SUITS YOU AT ANY STAGE.
The Course Pack contains a clear and detailed 35 page Course Manual, a specially created colourful detailed Ear Reflexology chart, and 14 bite size Instructional Videos.
PLUS you are invited to attend ONE 3 hour Zoom Class.
Once you've made your PayPal purchase you will receive an email with the link to the course material.
Course fee NZ$260
If you have any questions please click HERE to contact Karen.